Achievement, Attainment, Progress & Learning
We know that schools are judged by their results. In all our work we aim to improve achievement, attainment and progress with short-term quick wins and long-term capacity building.
Our senior consultants have an excellent track record of working with schools to support you in focusing on the key factors for success including:
- reviewing examination results and current progress;
- listening to the voice of leaders, staff and students;
- developing simple and effective action plans;
- improving learning and teaching;
- tackling underperformance early;
- ambitious target setting, tracking, guidance and support; and
- building confident teams for long-term improvement.
Contact us to improve achievement, attainment, progress and learning in your school
Case studyTransforming Achievement, attainment, progress and learning
The schools: Six schools of various sizes in one local authority. GCSE results around the national average.
The problem: Low value added from key stage 2-4.
The solution: The GAP project. Aim of significantly improving achievement at GCSE. The ‘sandwich-style’ programme we devised included school visits by the Project Leader diagnostic reviews of the quality of current strategies. Guidance on how to raise achievement including use of: tracking data; feedback from student voice; intervention strategies; and improved leadership. Collaborative working.
The results: Results improved significantly. After two years 5A*-C improved by an average of 17%. 5A*-C including English and maths also improved, by an average of 12%.
Contact us to discuss this service.