A curriculum that meets the needs of all students is a foundation for success. In all our work we aim to support schools and departments in creating a broad and balanced curriculum that raises achievement for each individual student and is customised to develop wider personal development and well-being.
All our senior consultants have experience in developing a curriculum that provides memorable experiences and rich opportunities for high quality learning and personal development for all students. They have an excellent track record of working with leaders, teachers and students to provide an excellent curriculum including:
- evaluating the quality of the curriculum including Ofsted-style reviews;
- real examples of alternative curriculum models including three year key stage 4 and ‘RSA Opening Minds’;
- pathways from 11-16 or 11-18 for all abilities and aptitudes such as foundation and accelerates routes;
- developing leadership and management of the curriculum;
- curriculum planning and costing;
- listening to the voice of leaders, staff; students and parents;
- collaboration with other schools and organisations.
Contact us to improve the curriculum in your school
Case studyThree year Key Stage 4
The school: Large 11-18 comprehensive in London.
The problem: A 3 year Key Stage 4 had been introduced and results had improved but the school was unsure about next steps.
The solution: Our consultant reviewed the 3 year Key Stage 4 over two days. Evidence included interviews with senior leaders, heads of department, other staff and students.
The result: A report was produced that identified best practice and next steps including how to:
- improve results further;
- make the curriculum even more appropriate to students’ needs;
- transform the 16-19 curriculum.
Contact us to discuss this service.